Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 More Weeks

OK, i may have over reacted on that last post, bashing Coach Curtis more than i should. I had to delete it, just in case it was to get back to Curtis somehow.

But theres 2 more weeks, most of us on the team feel the same way about it, so there should be no fighting and junk like that. We want to make it fun, relaxing and memorable. hopefully we can have the first winning season in 20 something years for Ville. I think i may start this week, but its only Sunday night right now, hopefully I'll find out sooner than later. Always next year, and basketball is next

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this Ryan a lot better.Good Luck in the next game.

Anonymous said...

Just keep your head up and work hard. It will pay off in the end.