Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome To DalpMania

(Crowd roars) *Clap* *Clap* Yes i know, thank you...You are far too kind....Ofcourse I'll pose for a picture...You want me to do what?!?! The drumroll has ended. The stage lights are on. Welcome to the big show! How could i have people listen to my thoughts, respond to them, and get ideas off my chest? Why not his own blog? I know what your thinking, just another amateur who wants to express his thoughts and are hopeful people wont criticize him too bad. Wrong, Im a kid who wants people to hear our side of the story: the athletes. Ill start by welcoming a new season of Ville football. True we don't have the most known name in high school football, but we are planning to turn it around this year. I have confidence in my offensive coach, Coach Curtis, to send the right plays in and rack up the W's. Did i mention i was the starting QB? Yes ofcourse i want to pass every down, but we have a stud backfield that includes Boody and Terp (gotta be in Ville to get it) that i more than happy to hand the ball too. And i always got Speedy and Sneaky to dish it off too. Our schedule is not the toughest, but we have complete confidence that we can make it through. We have a couple of team bonding issues that need to be paved out, but thats all gonna happen on Monday, August 18th. First Day of pre-season! This does not mark the end of our summer, it marks the start of a brand new season. I appreicate all readers and i welcome any comments you want to say. Ville '08!

2 comments:

RED! said...

Its the center! Red! stoping by to say I will sacrifice my body to protect your ass on that feild. I will do my best to make sure your safe and secure and you will not get hurt. I will protect you and lead the line to your protection to keep are QB leading us to playoffs. one step at a time and the team comes together.
Your best friend

RED! said...

I forgot. AWSOME BLOG!