Why did i create this blog you may sarcastically ask yourself?..... I want people to realize what its like thru the athletes eyes. How our practices went, how I felt the games went, and possibly some juicy locker room rumors. And also I would like to be a sports writer when I grow up, so why not start now and get my feet wet with this blog. Enough with the autobiography already, right?
A sports enthusiast, such as myself, should regonize the other upcoming sports in Ville. We pretty much have thee most badass field hockey team in the land. Where to start....Hmm maybe the constant training and off-season events that they do to better themselves. Maybe its the hell they have to go through in pre-season practices, courtesy to their coach. Or maybe we just breed pure athletes in Ville.....ok, maybeeee not that last one. Why is a football jock sticking up for the field hockey team?.....Bottom line: Our chicks with sticks you do not want to piss off.
O i'll end on a rumor that i am praying is not true....Todd and Vic to B-G???? comment on that one.
I appreciate that you read these outbursts of journalistic talent (thank you)...Ill update this every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think it's great that you are sticking up for the field hockey team, seeing as your BIG SISTER..cough cough..was once part of that team. They do work really hard and don't really get the credit they deserve.
Post a Comment