This week was hell, and i saw it all coming. First let me start with how i found a new respect for water boyt's, seeing that i was one for a week1 I was also the team slave, Ryan get this, carry this, hold this. I was referred too as Wa-wa-wa-ter-er-er-boy all week, mostly by the coaches. But it was also nice to see how practice looks from the outside, and it was fun to watch our backup QB Russ Anderson handle practice. He looked great last game, i honestly thought he would challenge me for my starting spot he did that well. He was the hero of that game, steppin up and makin plays.
But this week i get back, perfect timing for Homecoming, and I have this motivation to get back on the field. And i think thats what i needed, like a fresh start to get my mind right and focused. I feel good going into this practice, and once you start doing practices and the same drills everyday it can get boring and you lose focus. But since i missed a week, i feel like i need to catch up with the guys and keep my spot not only as QB, but as team leader. We're 2-1 and we're looking for a wining streak the next couple weeks. And i think the community knows this, because we get tremendous support from them. We easily had over 50 harpursville people up at UV to watch us on a Friday night. Wow. But we're gonna have more this week, and we do not want to let anyone down. Look for us, we're the Cinderalla team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A fresh start is a good thing. The team held up well with you out, that is also a good thing. I like the idea of you being a waterboy... like, could you go get me some popcorn? :)
Enjoyed the DVD. I felt like I was there. That was a pretty good hit you took. No wonder you were seeing stars!
Good luck for Homecoming. I know you will do well. Keep focused.
See you soon!
We enjoyed watching the Watkins Glen game. Good Luck this week at the homecoming game. I know the week off was hard, but you sound like a different, better, person for it.
Post a Comment